hello

Friday, July 06, 2007

Family Life

a. When do children usually leave home?
I think that a lot of children usually leave home when they go to university where are far from thier home. Or when children want to do something in big cities, they leave home.

b. How many people live in your home?
There are four people, my father, my mother, my older brother, and me.

c. Do you have a head of the family?
Yes, I do. I think that my father is a head of my family.

d. Who does the housework?
I think that my mother does almost all housework. When I was a little, my mother did all housework. However recently I also do housework, and sometimes my father does housework.

e. Who runs the family?
My fahter runs my family, but I think that both my mother and my older brother also help to run my family.

f. How many rooms do you have to sleep in.
My house has five rooms, and three of them are used to sleep in.

3 Comments:

Blogger ☆Shooting-Star★ said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:24 AM  
Blogger ☆Shooting-Star★ said...

I was surprised at your blog. Does your father do housework!? In japan, father rarely does it so you have great father.

9:24 AM  
Blogger HJU Teacher said...

Why do you think your father is head of the family? How does your older brother run the family. A little more evidence is required..

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home