hello

Friday, December 15, 2006

Difference of men and womwn

I think that men and women write in different style to each other. If I look at e-mail (not knowing who it is from), I can tell if it is from man or woman. Because how to write is different. When man writes e-mail, there is the words of man and when woman also writes e-mail, there is the words of woman. For example, men use when they appeal to agree, ''dara?'' in Japan. On the other hand, women use when they do that, ''desyo?'' in Janan. So I think that I will tell. There are also different that women use a lot of ''emozi'' and men write e-mail short. However recently a lot of women use the words of man and many men write e-mail long, so I may think that I can tell not always.

1 Comments:

Blogger HJU Teacher said...

Very interesting. Your classmates feel the same way.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home