hello

Thursday, November 23, 2006

I'm so sorry because I couldn't send.

1.time is money. This means that time is invaluable and effective, so we shouldn't waste time on trifles.
2.a stitch in time saves nine. This means that not to fail, you should arrange in advance.
3.There 's no time like the present. This means that now is the best opportunity.
4.Let's meet at four. If I'm not there by five, leave without me at six, and I'll be there at seven. This means that good timing is not decided by ourselves. However good timing is surely there.

1 Comments:

Blogger HJU Teacher said...

This is Susan. Please ignore the above comment.People try to sell or make you but something bad. Also accessing thr web site might give you a virus. Your comments need moire explanation.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home