hello

Saturday, November 25, 2006

About marriage

I think that Japan is not full modern society because there are still marriage of convenience and so on. I think that husband and wife truly best friends and moreover they respect each other and have relationships outside the marriage. Why I think that, because before the marriage, the husband and the wife have must be truly best friends so after the marriage , they are also truly best friends. And then, they must have relationships outside the marriage so they respect each other and they must mamarry.
I don't think that woman's duty is to have a baby, because woman don't exist to give birth to a baby. The purpose of marriage is a promise that the man and the woman are forever together, I think.
Why these are still arranged marriage, because Japanese think that arranged marriage is good and inportance for us.
I think that the omiai give people chances to meet partner. A lot people have chance to meet lover, but some people don't have chance to, so the omiai is chance to meet partner of destiny.

1 Comments:

Blogger HJU Teacher said...

Interesting comments. What do you mean by relationships? Friends? Lovers cannot be your friends? I find your opinion interesting. Please explain some more!!!

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home