hello

Sunday, January 21, 2007

What did you learn this semester/year in class?

I learned a lot of cultures. Untill I studied other countris in this class, I hardly know that cultures. And I was not interested in that too much. However through this semester, I have been intsrested in a lot of cultures. As for death and funerals, language of clothes, friends, time, and so on, I learned differences between Japan. All of that are interesting for me. This class changed my opinions about communucating with other cultures, because I could know their cultures a lot. I had stereotype. So I had the mistaken ideas. However I can know their cultures, so now I think that I want to know that too much. And then, I learn that more, someday I want to go some countries.
I enjoyed this class very much, so thank you so much Ms. Meiki.

1 Comments:

Blogger HJU Teacher said...

Great. I am glad you learned a lot in this class. Thanks for the nice comments.

9:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home